May 20, 2010

Things I Love Thursday!

  


This week's obsessions:

+ Viktor & Rolf's Retrospective in Dolls! The team of designers recreated over thirty looks from their seventeen-year career in miniature for their retrospective in Antwerp this month. The doll modeling the piece from "Black Hole" is even painted black! I wish they would make them in Pullip size so my future doll could wear a "NO!" coat. Too bad they're not for sale. Read more about the show and see closeups of the doll here.

+ Jeffery Campbell Shoes! There are few reasons for me to wear heels more compelling than these babies. I recently purchased a pair of his signature unicorn heels in black suede and they have me lusting for more! I want to wear them with a black bell skirt and a fitted blazer. Check out Shop Nasty Gal or Sole Struck for more eye candy.

+ Angelic Pretty's 2010 Summer Prints! With the May release of Wonder Cookie I was quite unsure about Angelic Pretty's Summer print collections. Though I mostly consider myself a gothic lolita in spirit, it's no secret that I am hooked like a fish on Angelic Pretty's dramatic, over-the-top, sometimes hodge-podge and occasionally costumey brand of sweet. 

 June's print, Milky Berry is to die for. 

July's print, Milky Planet also looks extremely promising.

Yesterday, the teaser photos were released for Angelic Pretty's August print. No name has been released yet, but it looks like its going to be cosmetic themed and feature large polka dots (!!!!). 

1 comment: